Buying From Us
Buying From Us
The Solar BiZ™ accepts the following Payment Methods
- Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- PayPal and PayPal Credit
- Amazon Pay for Web Orders.
- Bank Wire Transfer for orders over $600. Customers are responsible for their outgoing wire transfer fees. Our bank also charges a wire reception fee, which will be added to your order.
- Cash for local warehouse customers' small orders under $1,000. Please make arrangements with our design engineer or customer service representative.
- Direct Deposit at any Wells Fargo Bank branch. Contact customer service for specific account information.
- Pre-Approved Personal or Business Checks. Orders will be processed and shipped after the receipt and clearance of check by our bank. Allow 7 to 12 business days for the check to clear. A $35 fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Electronic Checks. Provided by our secure and trusted partner, Bill.com we are able to accept electronic check payment. No need to write a check, wait for the mail and the check to clear. The encrypted transaction is initiated from the comfort and security of your home computer. Payment is issued within 2-5 business days.
- Single Cashier's Check over $10,000. Cashier's Checks are considered a cash equivalent by the IRS. The issuing bank will require a Form 8300, which is a Report of Cash Payments to the Fed's requiring your Federal Tax ID. Orders will be processed and shipped after the receipt and clearance of the check by our bank. Please allow 7 to 12 business days for check to clear.
- Cashier's Checks totaling less than $10,000 still may require 7 to 12 business days to clear. Although Form 8300 is not required for a single order less than $10,000. Please note: Multiple cash (or cash equivalent) orders totaling more than $10,000 during any 12-month period may have to be reported on Form 8300.
- Cash totaling more than $10,000. This type of payment, or combination of cash equivalents, requires that we submit the Form 8300 and we will need your Federal ID and contact info.
- We do not accept C.O.D. Orders.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION
Your Credit card issuing bank will place a temporary "authorization hold" on your account to "verify" that funds are available for a given purchase. In the event that the security code or billing address supplied by you does not match the records of your card issuing bank, the authorization will be voided, this means, The Solar BiZ cannot accept this payment method. Your card issuing bank will then take 7 days or more to release the funds back into your account. Please contact your credit card issuing bank for more information on their "fund release policies". Solar BiZ has no control over your credit card banks policies.