Battery Box T105 Size (fits 4) HDPE w/ Drain - Indoor
Introducing the HDPE plastic battery box enclosure specifically manufactured for use with flooded wet cell or sealed battery applications. These battery boxes are easy to ship and easy to install! The HDPE enclosure works in any electrical system on-grid, or off-grid. This battery enclosure holds 6Volt Golf Cart Size, or T105 size batteries, such as Trojan, Lifeline, SunXtender, Surrette, Rolls, UPG, and many others.
The HDPE battery box is made with a tough, non-corrosive, impervious to acid, high density polyethylene material. It is the same material used on the outer shell of most batteries. These enclosures provide a neat, safe, and secure housing structure for many battery applications. They are hand fabricated in the USA, using 3/16" High Density Polyethylene. Designed for interior use only, and are not approved for direct burial.
The lid has convenient handles built in for easy access to your batteries for maintenance, and features a hydrogen vent fitting built in.
Use multiple boxes for larger battery banks. Should extra holes be needed for conduit fittings or battery watering and filling systems The HDPE is easy to drill with a hole-saw. You can easily make this box lockable in the same way.
- Enclose and responsibly house your batteries.
- Protect the battery terminals from accidental short circuits.
- Contain spills and overflows.
- Easily vent potentially explosive hydrogen gasses to the exterior.
- Drain fitting installed to allow for maintenance and battery cleaning.
- Easy to install.
- Makes installing and accessing your batteries much simpler.
- Lightweight at 40 lbs. , and easy to ship with UPS or FedEx
The size of the battery compartment enclosure is 32.5" wide, 12.5" deep and 17" tall.
For questions about batteries, battery boxes, and battery accessories please call us toll free at 888-826-0939