Blue Sea 9003e 350Amp Battery Switch ON/OFF
Blue Sea 9003e 350Amp Battery Switch
We recommend the use of several of these switches, as a stop gap measure, on parallel connected 12 and 24 Volt battery banks (Not rated for 48Volt banks), to enable the strings to be easily separated for equalization.
As always the design should be a single series string, but there are good economic arguments for keeping the already purchased batteries until they are used up. With routine equalization of the strings separately, much of the hard sulfation from the parallel bank design can be reversed.
Switches a single battery string to a single load group
- Ignition protectedsafe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
Cranking Rating:10 sec.
Cranking Rating:1 min.
Intermittent Rating:5 min.
Maximum Voltage Rating
48 Volts DC
Terminal Stud Size
Terminal Stud Torque
140 in-lb (15.82 N·m) max.
Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw
Cable Size to Meet Ratings
4/0 AWG (120mm²)
Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables
Call Toll Free 888-826-0939 with Questions