Rolls Surrette S-550 Battery L16 6V 428 AH
Rolls Surrette S-550 L16 Deep Cycle Batteries feature a high cycle life with thick, positive, battery plates and a large liquid reserve. Taller plates create a higher total capacity than the S-480. Furthermore, Rolls Surrette takes the L-16 size battery to even higher levels by improving the overall capacity and service life.
Heavier than the usual L-16 type, the model S-550 is a six volt battery with a capacity of 428 amp Hrs. @ 20 Hr. rate. The model S-550 is also unsurpassed in reliability. Connections are easy due to the thick lead alloy flag terminals for 5/16 in. bolts. The battery is packaged in a light weight structural molded container with lifting rope handles.
The Warranty for the S-550 battery is seven (7) years. The first 24 months is free replacement. The next 60 months is prorated.
For a Single 12 volt String 428 AH Bank, you will need 2 of the S-550, 4 of the S-550 for a 24 Volt System and 8 of the S-550 for a 48 Volt System
If you have particular cabling needs, see our top-of-the line battery cabling. Click here.
- DIMENSIONS: LENGTH 318 MM 12 1/2 INCHES WIDTH 181 MM 7 1/8 INCHES HEIGHT 425 MM 16 3/4 INCHES
- WEIGHT DRY 94 LBS. WEIGHT WET 123 LBS.
- CONTAINER CONSTRUCTION: CONTAINER: HIGH DENSITY POLYPROPYLENE TERMINALS: FLAG TERMINAL COVER: HIGH DENSITY POLYPROPYLENE HANDLES: ROPE
- PLATES: PLATE DIMENSION: CELLS: 3 PLATES/CELL: 17 CAPACITY: CRANK AMPS: COLD (CCA) 0ºF / -17.8ºC 1066 MARINE (MCA) 32ºF / 0ºC 1333
- ELECTROLYTE RESERVE: ABOVE PLATES 57 MM 2.25 INCHES RESERVE CAPACITY @ 25A 870 MINUTES 400 Ah CAPACITY @20 HOUR RATE: SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.280
Got Battery Questions? Call Toll Free 888-826-0939