SimpliPhi Lithium Battery PHI 3.4
The PHI 3.4TM kWh 60 Amp deep-cycle Lithium Ferro Phosphate (LFP) battery is optimized with proprietary cell architecture, power electronics, BMS and assembly methods. It is modular, lightweight and scalable for installations that range from kWh to MWh. Provides power security and seamless integration of renewable and traditional sources of energy in conjunction with or independent of the grid: net zero, peak shaving, emergcy back-up, portable and mobile.
SimpliPhi PHI 3.4 Smart-Tech Battery Features:
· 3,440 Watt-hour capacity at 24VDC
· Modular and scalable for installations ranging from kW to MW
· Drop-in replacement for lead acid batteries
· Built-in accessible 80-amp DC breaker on/off switch increases safety and simplifies installation
· Proprietary architecture and battery management system (BMS) eliminates heat buildup and ventilation requirement
· Compatible with all industry standard inverters/charge controllers
· Uses the most environmentally benign lithium ion chemistry available
· No risk of thermal runaway or fire
· No AC or toxic liquid cooling
· No parasitic drain
· Long cycle life
· Non-toxic and non-hazardous recyclable materials
· Approved CA SGIP Advanced Energy Storage (AES) rebate program supplier
· 10-year warranty
· UL and CE listed
· Made in the USA
A little bit about SimpliPhi Power
Founded as LibertyPak in 2002, SimpliPhi Power has been an industry leader in safe, reliable, and portable energy storage for over a decade. Their batteries are commonly used in movie and television productions, especially when filming on location where the performance and reliability demands are uncompromising. SimpliPhi's technology has been integral in the production of movies like Avatar, Skyfall, No Country for Old Men, True Grit, and Tron: Legacy, and in TV shows like 30 Rock, Mad Men, and Inside Amy Schumer. Despite their success, SimpliPhi has continued to innovate safer, better battery chemistry with their lithium ferrous phosphate cells, which offer greatly increased efficiency and thermal regulation over more traditional lithium ion cobalt cells.
*Racking system shown in picture is sold separately.
Call us Toll Free 888-826-0939 with all of your SimpliPhi battery questions!