Blue Sky IPNPRO-S Remote Display with 500Amp Shunt
Using the IPN-ProRemote you no longer need to guess how much
battery capacity remains.
The IPN-ProRemote combines full-featured charge controller
monitoring and battery system monitoring into a single user friendly remote
display. A bright crisp backlit LCD display with plain English language text
and three simple front panel keys is extremely easy to use.
A high accuracy calculation of remaining battery capacity compensates
for a variety of factors including charge/discharge current, battery size,
type, temperature and how the battery was brought back to full charge. It even
learns from past battery behavior to continuously improve accuracy!
The IPN-ProRemote also monitors and controls BlueSky Energy’s
IPN based charge controllers. It can monitor both the combined total and
individual status of up to eight IPN charge controllers on a single IPN
network. Depending on the particular charge controller model, certain
additional parameters or settings can be accessed or modified with the
By combining an advanced battery system monitor and charge
controller display into a single unit, the IPN-Pro Remote eliminates the need
for a separate battery monitor. It also simplifies installation and eliminates
the headaches of trying to setup and synchronize separate charge controller and
battery monitor systems.
* Full-Featured Battery Monitor and
IPN Charge Controller Display
* Monitors up to 8 IPN Network Based Charge Controllers
* Total input/output current * Equalize ON/OFF control and
* Provides access to additional set up parameters, which
vary by IPN charge controller model
* Provides Complete Full Featured Battery Monitoring
* Lifetime battery discharge amp-hours
* Full 24 Month Limited Warranty, Optional Extended Coverage
* Days since last full charge & last equalize
Remaining battery capacity shown as bar graph & percent
* Battery voltage, net current and temperature
Call our Toll-Free number 888-826-0939 if you
have any questions about the Blue Sky IPN-ProRemote Display w/500-amp Shunt.