Blue Sea 9001e 350Amp Dual Battery Switch
Blue Sea 9001e 350Amp 1, 2 or Both Battery Switch
- Make-before-break contact design allows switching between battery banks without power interruption
- Ignition protected - Safe for installation aboard gasoline powered boats
- Case design allows surface or rear panel mounting
- Meets American Boat and Yacht Council (ABYC) requirements for battery switches
- 3/8"-16 tin-plated copper studs for maximum conductivity and corrosion resistance, accepts 3/8" and M10 ring terminals
- 7/8" (22.22mm) stud length to accept multiple cable terminals
- Tactile textures indicate knob position by feel only
Cranking Rating:10 sec.
Cranking Rating:1 min.
Intermittent Rating:5 min.
Maximum Voltage Rating
32 Volts DC
Terminal Stud Size
Terminal Stud Torque
140 in-lb (15.82 N·m) max.
Accept 1/4" (M6) Screw
Cable Size to Meet Ratings
4/0 AWG (120mm²)
Cable Clearance For 4/0 AWG Cables
Call Toll Free 888-826-0939 with Questions