Fronius Primo 5kW Solar Grid Tied Inverter Single Phase
The transformer-less, single-phase Fronius Primo 5 kW, 5000 Watt output solar electric inverter is the ideal solar inverter for residential applications with a 208/240 Vac, utility grid inter-connection. This is the most common size to fit most homes in America. Transformer-less equals more total solar electric system efficiency (98%), in one elegant and easy to install package.
The SnapINverter has many standard features, making it convenient. Fronius Primo is a "one-stop shop" for a high quality inverter. The Fronius engineered, hinge mounting system and lightweight inverter structure couple to create a streamlined installation process that can be finished within 15 minutes.
With power categories ranging from 3.8 kW to 8.2 kW, the transformer-less Fronius Primo is the ideal compact single-phase inverter for residential applications. The sleek design is not only convenient for installation and service, but offers a beautiful, sleek, and low-profile electrical system for any location.
The Fronius Primo has several integrated features that set it apart from competitors
- Features dual maximum-power-point trackers for optimal solar energy harvest.
- High system voltage capability making wire sizing smaller, more convenient, and less expensive.
- Wide input voltage range for easier solar panel string sizing and more convenient solar array configurations offering infinite solar panel choices.
- Unrestricted installation requirements for indoors or outdoors.
- Wi-Fi* and SunSpec Modbus interface for seamless solar monitoring and total system data-logging.
- Arc Fault Circuit Interruption (AFCI),
- Exceptional online and mobile platform offered free of charge, for the life of the solar system from Fronius SolarWeb.
The Fronius Primo is NEC 2014 ready and designed to adjust to future National Electric Code standards, offering a complete solution for today and in the future.
Ask us about Grid-Tied Systems and the complete list of components needed for your particular application 888-826-0939