Enphase Energy. The M250-60-2LL-S22/S23/S24 Micro-Inverter 240/208VAC. Enphase"s simple innovation is to place a single inverter on each solar panel instead of using a single, massive inverter for an entire array. With this small innovation, it affords much improved overall solar array efficiency. This is just one of the host of benefits of per-panel solutions using micro inverters. They also significantly reduce the impact of shading issues and are budget-friendly, allowing a system to be built literally a panel at a time, using essentially a plug and play platform.
The M250 is the latest in Enphase"s line of micro inverters. Smaller and more efficient than its predecessors, the M250 reduces overall cost by shifting some of its burden towards the specially designed "Engage" cabling system.
The Enphase® M250 Micro inverter delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity with its all-AC approach. With the M250, the DC circuit is isolated and insulated from ground, so no Ground Electrode Conductor (GEC) is required for the micro inverter. This further simplifies installation, enhances safety, and saves on labor and materials costs. The Enphase M250 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Envoy® Communications GatewayTM, and Enlighten®, Enphase"s monitoring and analysis software.
PRODUCTIVE, SIMPLE, RELIABLE
- Optimized for higher-power modules
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust, and debris
- No extra GEC needed for micro inverter, as it"s already built in
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Easy installation with Engage Cable
- 4th-generation product
- More than 1 million hours of testing and 3 million units shipped worldwide
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
- No Single Point of system failure
- 24/7 Monitoring & Analysis
- Low voltage DC & reduced fire risk
Call Toll Free 888-826-0939 with questions about Enphase Systems