Solar Edge Power Optimizer P700, For Dual 72 Cell Modules
The P700 can be used with 2 - 72 celled solar modules in series for total system install cost reduction. The Solar Edge Module Power Optimizer highlights Module level Maximum Power Point Tracking up to 99.3% efficient, and optimizes each solar module independently. It dynamically tracks the global maximum operating point for both modules and PV inverter.
- PV power optimization at the module-level
- The most cost effective solution for commercial and large field installations
Up to 25% more energy
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Balance of System cost reduction; 50% less cables, fuses and combiner boxes,
over 2x longer string lengths possible
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Next generation maintenance with module-level monitoring
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
- Use with two PV modules connected in series
It offers Individual solar panel pair-level monitoring for automatic solar module and string level fault detection. This allows for easy total system maintenance; a MUST for large commercial systems. Electric arc detection - reduces fire hazards. The SolarEdge Power Optimized system offers unprecedented installer and firefighter safety mode by bringing the entire string system down to a safe module voltage when inverter is disconnected or off. You can connect one or more modules to each power optimizer. Lower installation costs with faster design, and less wiring, DC disconnects and fusing.
Easy and flexible installation use the same installation methods as exist today. Power Optimizers allow parallel uneven length solar panel strings and multi-faceted, multi-surfaced installations. You can even use and connect up a variation of different module types. This system offers immediate installation feedback for quick commissioning.
Please feel free to call us with Questions about Solar Edge Power Optimizers, or system design 888-895-7847