Outback EnergyCell 1000 XLC 48V 972 AH Battery System
|Item Number: OBP-021048|
|Last Price Update: 06/16/2022|
|Manufacturer: OutBack Power|
|Made In: United States|
|Model Number: 1000XLC|
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 2/0 Black with White Heat Shrink SIS-0200WAs low as $23.96
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 2/0 Black with Red Heat Shrink SIS-0200RAs low as $23.96
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 4/0 Black with White Heat Shrink SIS-0400WAs low as $28.40
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 4/0 Black with Red Heat Shrink SIS-0400RAs low as $28.40
OutBack EnergyCell 1000 XLC
The EnergyCell 1000XLC battery system is a perfect solution for all demanding off-grid or backup applications that require large energy storage capabilities.
The OutBack 1000XLC’s pioneering lead-acid technology incorporates an added carbon additive to the negative active material (NAM), with enhanced separators plus anti-corrosion grid design which delivers a dramatic improvement in service life. 3800 cycles at 50% DoD, 17-year standby life. This Battery system is optimized to operate seamlessly with all of OutBack Powers conversion equipment which can use OPTICSRE connectivity with real-time access to critical battery performance data.
The EnergyCell XLC battery system incorporates time-saving modular design. The integrated cabinet with a XLC provides a cost-effective solution for all users saving over 40% of installation time compared to a traditional rack. Proven lead-acid VRLA technology, combined with enhanced carbon additives, make it one of the safest batteries in the market. The EnergyCell XLC is unparalleled in performance backed up by a 10-year full replacement warranty.
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2 VDC
- Voltage: 48 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 77oF
- Float Voltage: 53 to 54 VDC
- Maximum Charging Current: 300 ADC
- Terminal Hardware: M10 Bolt
- Total Weight: 4425.12 lbs.
- Dimensions 67.3"H x 44.2"W x 21.8"D
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr. rate: 972
Call Us Toll Free 888-826-0939 with questions