Outback EnergyCell 1000 XLC 48V 972 AH Battery System
|Item Number: OBP-021048|
|Last Price Update: 08/01/2022|
|Manufacturer: OutBack Power|
|Made In: United States|
|Model Number: 1000XLC|
Want a quote for shipping on your batteries?
Battery shipping has become a complex issue for everyone these days and Haz-Mat shipping is no exception. We receive hundreds of time consuming requests for battery shipping every day.
In order to serve your request in the best manner possible, we ask you to order the batteries you want and include all your contact and shipping information, in the shopping cart.
We dont require payment to investigate this for you, so we ask you to select eCheck as a payment option, which will insure you dont drop through the cracks, and it will cost you nothing. Our team will then call you with shipping and availability of your selection. If you then wish to proceed, we will convert your request into a sales order.
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 2/0 Black with White Heat Shrink SIS-0200WAs low as $23.96
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 2/0 Black with Red Heat Shrink SIS-0200RAs low as $23.96
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 4/0 Black with White Heat Shrink SIS-0400WAs low as $28.40
- Battery Inverter UL Cable 4/0 Black with Red Heat Shrink SIS-0400RAs low as $28.40
OutBack EnergyCell 1000 XLC
The EnergyCell 1000XLC battery system is a perfect solution for all demanding off-grid or backup applications that require large energy storage capabilities.
The OutBack 1000XLC’s pioneering lead-acid technology incorporates an added carbon additive to the negative active material (NAM), with enhanced separators plus anti-corrosion grid design which delivers a dramatic improvement in service life. 3800 cycles at 50% DoD, 17-year standby life. This Battery system is optimized to operate seamlessly with all of OutBack Powers conversion equipment which can use OPTICSRE connectivity with real-time access to critical battery performance data.
The EnergyCell XLC battery system incorporates time-saving modular design. The integrated cabinet with a XLC provides a cost-effective solution for all users saving over 40% of installation time compared to a traditional rack. Proven lead-acid VRLA technology, combined with enhanced carbon additives, make it one of the safest batteries in the market. The EnergyCell XLC is unparalleled in performance backed up by a 10-year full replacement warranty.
- Warranty: 10 Years
- Nominal Voltage Per Cell: 2 VDC
- Voltage: 48 VDC
- Optimal Temperature Range: 77oF
- Float Voltage: 53 to 54 VDC
- Maximum Charging Current: 300 ADC
- Terminal Hardware: M10 Bolt
- Total Weight: 4425.12 lbs.
- Dimensions 67.3"H x 44.2"W x 21.8"D
- Amp-hour Capacity @20 Hr. rate: 972
Call Us Toll Free 888-826-0939 with questions