OutBack EnergyCell 24Volt Battery System
OutBack EnergyCell RE 24Volt AGM Battery System. This is a perfectly engineered Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) battery system made up of 2 volt cells in a single series string the pricing includes the battery rack shown in the picture. The picture is of a 24 volt configuration of 12 cells.
Most batteries in Renewable Energy Systems are expressed at the 20 Hour Rate, which more approximates the solar 24 hour day.
So if you’re comparing apples to apples you need to know the Amp Hours @ the 20 Hour Rate.
100% “Out-of-Box” Initial Battery Capacity
- Valve Regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) Technology: Low Maintenance with No Watering Required.
- Battery Frame Design Allows for Maximum Heat Dissipation.
- Steel Module Design, Cells Factory Installed in Permanent Steel Modules with 1 or 2 Cells per can.
- 4x3 Standard 24V System Configuration with Multiple Module Configurations Available for Maximum Flexibility.
- Simplified Installation, all interconnects included with the system.
- Top Termination Standard, Optional Side Termination.
- Clear Flame Retardant Front Safety Shields Allow for Easy Visual Inspection Without Removal.
Call us Toll Free 888-826-0939 with your battery questions.