OutBack FM100-300 Charge Controller
Outback FM 100 MPPT Charge Controller
The Outback FM 100 charge controllers are the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power Technologies. The innovative FM100 MPPT software algorithm is both continuous and active, increasing your photovoltaic array power yield up to 30% compared to non-MPPT controllers.
A built-in, backlit 80-character display shows the current status and logged system performance data for the last 128 days at the touch of a button. The integrated OutBack network communications allows FLEXmax series Charge Controllers to be remotely programmed and monitored via a MATE system display and provides unrivaled complete system integration.
Outback’s industry leading Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) Charge Controllers offer customers the same reliability and durability built into every OutBack product. Innovative solar harvesting and battery charging algorithms allow you to maximize your systems potential and can increase your renewable energy yield by up to 30%. Menu Languages English & Spanish
A remote temp sensor is not included with the Charge Controller but we highly recomend one to give you precise battery charging
Warranty: Standard 5 year/Available 10 years
Required: The Outback breaker OBP-900125 300VDC series breaker is recommended for the battery side output of this controller and the OBP-900040, 60, 80 and 100 300VDC series breakers are recommended for the PV array input side.
OutBack FM100-300VDC Specifications:
- Nominal battery system voltage: 24, 36, & 48 Volts DC
- Charging range output: 20 - 68 Volts DC
- Controller type: MPPT
- Minimum battery bank size: 100 Amp-hours
- Maximum continuous output current: 100 Amps
- Maximum input current: 64 Amps
- Maximum array power (24V / 36V / 48V): 3000 / 4500 / 6000 Watts
- Maximum PV system voltage: 300 Volts DC
- Operating input voltage range: 30 - 290 Volts DC
- Peak efficiency: 98.8% at 48VDC
Remote display & controller: MATE3s compatible (purchased separately)
- Data logging: 128 days
- Enclosure protection rating: IP54
- Weight: 18.3 pounds (8.3 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.0 x 8.8 x 6.0 inches
- Certifications: UL 1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1, IEC 62109-1
- Built-in GFCI
- Field-replaceable cooling fan
- Warranty: 5 years
PLEASE NOTE: The PNL-GFDI-80 series ground fault breakers that are included in many of our prewired systems are NOT rated for use on circuits that are shared with an FM100-300VDC Charge Controller. Additionally, OutBack Power does not recommend mixing the FM100-300VDC Controller with an FM60-150 or an FM80-150 controller on the same battery bank. Please thoroughly review all the installation instructions when installing OutBack equipment.
Call Toll Free 888-826-0939 if you have any questions about the FM-100