Phocos MPPT 20 Amp 85 Volt Charge Controller
Phocos CIS-MPPT Series Charge Controller
Phocos Off-grid PV systems exposed to extreme weather/environmental conditions impose increased risk of damage to the power electronics. In order to ensure reliable battery protection under such conditions, Phocos developed the CIS-MPPT charge controller family to prevent corrosion.
The CIS-MPPT series include convenient and advanced lighting control, which allows the user to decide whether they want the automatic lighting control with LED dimming to be either time or low-voltage activated.
• Infrared-programmable load timing feature with dimming ideal for lighting systems
• 2 years of system performance data accessible via MXI-IR interface, PC software (CISCOM)
• Up to 98% power conversion efficiency
• Up to 4-stage charging increases battery lifespan
• I/V or I/U curve sweep algorithm increases performance when panels are shaded
• Fully encapsulated anodized aluminum housing design prevents damage from corrosion, insects and dust
• 20 cm connection wire
• Compatible with 60 cell modules
• Infrared remote control
• Infrared to USB programming accessory and interface to CISCOM software
Call Toll Free 888-826-0939 with Questions