Xantrex PowerHub 1800 inverter/charger with Battery Box
Xantrex PowerHub 1800 is an inverter/charger module which can deliver up to 1800 watts of power. The Xantrex PowerHub 1800 was the first backup power solution to operate with solar and wind inputs. Power from a generator or the utility grid can also be used with the PowerHub system to recharge its batteries.
The PowerHub provides an affordable, high-output, primary power solution for an off-grid cottage or cabin, as well as backup power for grid-connected homes when the power goes out. It is scalable up to 400 amp-hours of energy, allowing customers to build their system based on their power requirements.
You will never worry about running out of power – renewable power sources, solar and wind, sustain the PowerHub’s battery and can charge indefinitely. An excellent alternative to a generator – designed for indoor use, with no fuel, fumes or noise. Add it to a grid-tie solar energy system for backup power.
- Modified sine wave inverter/charger with battery box
- The battery box stores up to 200 amp-hours of battery power (single battery box included; batteries purchased separately)
- A second battery may be connected to double the battery capacity (additional battery box and batteries sold separately)
- Designed to include a generator as part of the system; generator power can pass through the unit to the AC outlets, and recharge the batteries
- Integrated transfer switch
- 40-amp three-stage charger
- Four AC outlets with hardwire option
- Two DC inputs for solar and/or wind connections
- Full-feature LED display for system monitoring
Call Us Toll Free 888-826-0939 with Questions