Blue Sky IPNPRO Remote Display Without Shunt
This model of the IPN PRO Remote is for those of us who already have a distribution enclosure with a 500 Amp SHUNT installed. Because it requires a shunt, if you don't have one, order the part number BLU-18808, it comes with the shunt.
Using the IPN-Pro-S Remote finaly you no longer have to guess how much of your battery capacity remains. The IPN-Pro-S Remote combines full-featured charge controller monitoring and battery system monitoring into a single user friendly remote display. A bright crisp backlit LCD display with plain English language text and three simple front panel keys is extremely easy to use. A high accuracy calculation of remaining battery capacity compensates for a variety of factors including charge/discharge current, battery size, type, temperature and how the battery was brought back to full charge. It even learns from past battery behavior to continuously improve accuracy!
The IPN-ProRemote also monitors and controls BlueSky Energy’s IPN based charge controllers. It can monitor both the combined total and individual status of up to eight IPN charge controllers on a single IPN network. Depending on the particular charge controller model, certain additional parameters or settings can be accessed or modified with the IPN-ProRemote.
Please Note: This remote display is only compatible with the IPN network enabled controllers. It will not work with the SC30, SB2000E, SB3048 or older Solar Boost Controllers
By combining an advanced battery system monitor and charge controller display into a single unit, the IPN-Pro Remote eliminates the need for a separate battery monitor. It also simplifies installation and eliminates the headaches of trying to setup and synchronize separate charge controller and battery monitor systems.
- Full-Featured Battery Monitor and IPN Charge Controller Display
- Monitors up to 8 IPN Network Based Charge Controllers
- Total input/output current
- Equalize ON/OFF control and time remaining
- Provides access to additional set up parameters, which vary by IPN charge controller model
- Provides Complete Full Featured Battery Monitoring
- Lifetime battery discharge amp-hours
- Full 24 Month Limited Warranty, (Optional Extended Coverage Available)
- Days since last full charge & last equalize
- Remaining battery capacity shown as bar graph & percent
- Battery voltage, net current and temperature