Canadian Solar CS6K-300MS-T4 300W Black Frame Mono Solar Panel
Canadian Solar's CS6K-300MS-T4 solar module comes with a power output of 300W and a 5-bus bar cell design. Canadian Solar and utilizes Mono-PERC 60-cell SuperPower cells in this module, significantly improving efficiency and reliability.
PERC stands for Passivated Emitter Rear Contact and refers to the dielectric layer on the back of a PERC solar cell helping to reflect light, that passes through the cell and then back into the cell to generate more electrons. This process is also known as backside passivation.
The CS6K-300MS-T4 offers superior low irradiance performance in the morning, in the evening and on cloudy days which increases the energy output of the panel and the overall yield of the solar system.
A lower temperature coefficient is also touted for the new module which improves the modules per watt actual power output, while Light Induced Degradation (LID) is reduced by over 30%, compared to standard mono solar modules.
Canadian Solar’s new Superpower modules with Mono-PERC cells 11% more power than conventional modules, which significantly improve efficiency and reliability. This new technology offers superior low irradiance performance in the morning, in the evening and on cloudy days, increasing the energy output of the module.
- High module efficiency up to 18.33, and cell efficiency of up to 20%
- Positive power tolerance: 0 ~ +5W
- Robust frame to withstand heavy snow load up to 6000 Pa and wind load up to 4000 Pa
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance: 97.5%
- High energy yield at Low NOCT
- Salt mist, ammonia, and blowing sand resistance testing for seaside, farm, and desert environments
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- 10-year product warranty on materials/workmanship and 25-year linear power output warranty
Call Us Toll Free 888-826-0939